Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul Custom review by Epiphone

Epiphone: Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul Custom

Purchased from: James Cook Music Store

This guitar is very versitile. I use it for anything from bassy blues to hard rock and it dosn't fail to deliver everytime. I mostly use this guitar for bedroom practice through a 50 watt amp but it still sounds impressive.

Overall impressions for this guitar are exelent. For the money it not only looks the part but sounds the part to. The attention to detail is great and it even comes with a Zakk Wydle Siloette decall on the back of the headstock. I would most likley buy this guitar again if it was lost or stolen because theres not many other guitars in the same price range which can compete with it.

I've had my Zakk Wydle Epiphone for just over 6 months with it being played regulary and I've found it to be reliable. The groover tuners are exelent and I very rarely have to retune the guitar.

The guitar came well set up from the factory so I could just plug it in and go. The only flaw I found with the guitar is that the 3 way toggle Switch becomes loose easily and because of its size, is hard to tighten.

Made in 2005. The Zakk wylde model features a mahogany body, a good, hard 24 fret maple neck, gold hardwere and a cool spiral paintjob in black and ivory white. One of the key features of the guitar is the EMG pickups which when played loud with lots of distortion sound imence. Exelent value for money.