LTD Alexi-600 review by ESP

ESP: LTD Alexi-600

Purchased from: Motor City Guitar

AMAZING. I suggest to replace the stock EMG HZ with Alexi's signiture EMG. The guitar screams. This guitar also has alot of diveristy, I play many types of geners. What can I say this guitar can suit mostly every style. I would give the sound a 7 with the stock EMG, but after installing Alexi's signiture the sound recieves a 10!

AMAZING. This guitar is from hell. Complete B.A. I wish the guitar case was lighter. Boy is it a work out carrying the case. I recieved comments like is that a coffin. The case is huge. But never the less I'm 5'8'' and weigh around 130. I'm sure that has something to do with its wieght problem. The onl other downfall is the stock EMG p.u. Not that big of a deal though. Just get it replaced. The stock pick up sounds scretchy and warm. there's not enough ummphh.

This axe will withstand much abuse. Feels durable and its never let me down. The case can fit a person in it so I'm not to worried about the guitar getting dinged up or thrown around. The finish seems to be holding up very well. Except around the corners, theres not much you can do about that. Besides guitars are maent to have some character. for an example look at Rory Gallagher's guitar. RIP Rory.

The set up would have been great if I played in standard. haha. The flord rose is not that big of a pain to set up. Everything esle (hardware, pickup, etc) was great. This was my first F.R. I have reads many reviews saying the F.R is hard to set up... I'm 18 and figured out how to set the action, bridge etc. without a problem. If your intimidated by the F.R then just take it to any guitar shop. (preferably the shop you always go to)

I am lucky enough to own one of few Alexi 600's that has been signed by Alexi himself. the autograph is located above the bridge. What can I say, it makes the guitar better in my eyes. Thank you ESP/LTD. Back to the review.... The axe was made in Korea, features 24 frets with scythe inlays. The color is called scythe white and have black pinstripes. (the new Alexi 600) not the bold black pinstripes. The neck is a natural finish which allows incredible action.