LTD Alexi-600 review by ESP

ESP: LTD Alexi-600

Because of the single humbucker you can't really play a lot of styles... it's mainly a guitar to play metal and hard rock, I use a Peavey 5150 so I can get a good variation of sound and tone, it has a crunchy metal tone when fully distorted and a clear tone when clean, it plays very smooth and is able to slide with exteme ease, it handles solo's well (depends if you can play solos I suppose).

I play metal and this is a perfect match. if it were stolen, I would hunt the thief down, beat the absolute shit out of them and take my trusy guitar back off their thieving asses!!!! I love everything about this guitar, fave feature is the the Pink sharktooth inlays. I wish it had double humbuckers. bt it only having a single one humbucker doesn't mind me at all. I'm more than happy with it... Bottom line is: it's the best, most "perfect for anyone" guitar!

It would be a great guitar for Live playing (as Alexi proves). the hardware will last, the hardware is very reliabeand will not easily wear, it very dependable and im positive it will not break and/or crack on stage, the finish is well done and has no hope of wearing at all!!! as for the strap buttons, they are bigger than usual and i find them better

The guitar is superbly set up, with this guitar I can honestly say has no flaws... only a mior problem that if it's not well looked after the spikes can probably be chipped and damaged, I think it would be hard to do because irs such a solid guitar, pick ups are well adjusted for sure!

This guitar is an Alexi Laiho Pink signature series V with a mahogany body and a Ultra-thin maple neck with Pink sharktooth inlays, it has a Rosewood fretboard with 24 jumbo frets, it's also equipped with a single Seymour Duncan humbucker, it only has a volume control and nothuing else but tou can still get a good tone out of it, it has a locked bridge.