LTD AX-260 review by ESP

ESP: LTD AX-260

Purchased from: Samash

It plays very good with all types of music. I lowered the action almost all the way so it plays like butter and doesnt have any fret buzzes. It has a very rich clean sound. The pickups and Neck are very universal for all types of music. I play a lot of different types of music from metal to acoustic and it sounds great with all of it.

I play all different kinds of music and I have never had to change anything on my guitar. I have been playing for six years and I have had the guitar for about three. If anything happend to it I would seriously consider getting another one. I love the unversal capabilitys of it. There is nothing I would change. I have yet to come across another guitar that plays as well as mine.

Very reliable. I have used it for 3 years and haven't had any problems with it. It is still playing just as good as it was the day I got it. The strap buttons are still as firm as they were the day I got it. The finish hasn't worn down at all over the years.

The action is almost all the way down and i dont get any frett buzzes. The pickups are very good and i get great sustain out of them. The bridge is a through-body design and it is virtualy flawless. I havent found any flaws in it at all. It is a very high quality guitar.

It has a Rosewood neck with a Design inlay. The body has a black finish with an agathis body. It has a string through body bridge. The pickups are two ESP humbuckers with a volume and tone control and a 3 way selecter. The tuners aren't locking but they very rarly slip or go out of tune. It is a very well built guitar.