LTD EC-1000 review by ESP

ESP: LTD EC-1000

Purchased from: Ebay

The sound blew me away, I play blues, rock, metal, jazz loads of genres and it does all of them with ease. I play a Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue and it sounds so smooth and rich through that and I have a Trex Mudhoney Pedal, Jim Dunlop Wah, Roland FV300L. Fulltone Boost (to many to bother with) and the guitar sounds amazing with them all. This guitar can do everything and more!

Overall I recommend this guitar to everyone it can play everything and like I said if you want it heavier go for the black EMG model. If it was stolen I would deffinately buy another one or kill the person who stole it. The guitar is an amazing buy and even if you buy from shops Brand New it is so cheap for what it is!

I play at few local venues and this guitar doesn't fail me I know I can rely 100% on this guitar and not need a back up. I'm a little bit careless and have banged this guitar a few times but hardly a scratch at all, the wood is durable and the finish has got better with age.

I bought this Brand New off ebay for like half the price and when it arrive it was almost perfect all I had to ajust was the front pickup as it had fallen down a bit. The action and the finish was beautiful perfect for me. The finish on the guitar is beautiful I have the Vintage honeyburst colour and it's stunning.

The first thing that I realised was that it is a lot light than a Les Paul which is good. The sperzel locking tunes are great they took me bit of getting used to from having a Fender Telecaster. I love the neck on this guitar it's so smooth movement up and down the neck is so easy which is an up on a normal les paul with a laquer back which can sometimes stick. Then the tonepro locking bridge is an added bonus. Pickups Seymour Duncan JB and a 59 a lovely set, but if your looking for a heavier sound go with the black model with EMG's. Unfortunately but not to bad it didn't come with extras like case or strap or anything else of such.