LTD EC-1000 review by ESP

ESP: LTD EC-1000

Purchased from: guitar centre

This guitar has ace EMG pick ups which trough my 100watt Marshall shake the house down, and as I play Live at least twice a weak I have had chance to flaunt it.I mostly play metal which this guitar suits but also I have played solos such as comfortably numb and stairway and they couldnt have sounded any better through any thing else.I own a few other guitar and had bought a Schecter c1-plus before as I had heard they were related but I was bitterly dissapointed it sounded awful in comparrison and had very cheap looking hardware not fit to be in same building as my EC-1000.

This guitar is amazing I would recomend it to any one I would love to only olay this guitar for the rest of my days it is that good. if it was stolen after ihad finished pouring my eyes out I would by a new one emediatley. I have compared this guitar with my Schecter c1-plus which isnt even and also Jackson rhoads but the EC-1000 stomps all over them.

The finish is great and will definatle last and so wil the solid metal hardware.the srap buttons I wasn't sure about at first they are also solid as I jump around quite a bit they have to be and they are.this guitar relentlessly stun when played Live and nothing has gone wrong yet.

This guitar arrived ready to play and was extremely well set up no fret buzz nothing flawless finish couldnt ask for more.as I say no adjustment were made it's all completely Standard and still rocks. (misaligned bracing, poorly filed fretwire, finish flaws, poor quality wood, rusted or oxidized hardware, loose tuning pegs, poorly cut nut, poorly fit saddle, noisy pickup selector, loose controls. none of this is present or by the looks of thing ever will be.

features are pure bliss to look and also to play. this guitar was made in korea and has 24 jumbo frets on an awesome dark rosewood neck.It has an arch top cut away body in see through black cherry and is honestly one of the most beutiful things I have ever.it also has ace EMG pick ups great for brutal distortion and articulatored for acoustic and light rythm. with Bullet proof sperzel locking tuners it stays in tune also has tone and volume nobs too take a beating.