LTD EC-100 QM review by ESP

ESP: LTD EC-100 QM

Purchased from: Mozingo's Music

I play classic rock from the 60's and 70's as well as some punk. It is pretty good for classic rock, but it is an excellent guitar for punk rock music. I am not a big fan of punk at all, but this is an excellent guitar for it.

This guitar is okay for playing classic rock, but it is excellent with punk rock. I have been playing over two years and i own a jazz Yamaha amp and a digitech predal. It is a fairly good guitar for playing jazz, and a good blues guitar as well. If it was stolen, I would consider getting another ESP, but probably a nicer version. However, I would probably upgrade to a Gibson because of the style of music I play, but that is more of a personal opinion. It has a great feel to it and it plays very smooth and clean. Outside of a les paul or Strat, this is one of the nicest guitars I have ever played. I would recomend it to any punk fans just beginning to play, and I would recomend any ESP to anyone who enjoys playing punk rock music.

This is a fairly durable guitar, but the srap buttons are very poor. Drops are very common. It has very nice hardware and is a very solid guitar however.

So far i have not found any flaws in this guitar and i have had it for nearly a year.

24 frets; maple top; maple/rosewood neck; 2 volume, 3-way-toggle.