LTD EC-100 QM review by ESP

ESP: LTD EC-100 QM

Purchased from: Cates Music

It suites my style very good. Because I play blues/gospel and the humbuckers work great with my amp. And the small thin contour neck makes it easy for those extra licks to throw in. Its not noisy at all it can make very good sounds the bridge knob brings up the highs so you can get a clear lick in all the way down to the last fret. I usually keep the 3 way selector pointing up because I like the sharp tone it gives.

This guitar is so good from the factory I was blown away when I picked it up because everything was already in really good shape. I didn't have any problems with it. It took awhile to get used to becuase I usually play a Strat and the buttons are so straight forward on the Strat that it was kind of crazy trying to figure it out on here. But once you get the hang of it your in good shape. My best guitar I ever had. Reccommed it to anyone. God bless

This guitar is for a pro player or a beginner don't matter. The guitar is so solid even tho its bolt on it feels like its set neck. The strap buttons are perfect they never come loose but the input jack comes loose quite often but you can tighten that up and wont have to worry bout it for awhile. I haven't droped it yet and I'm afraid I might and when I do I don't think anything will mess up because it feels so good it can easily be compared to the original les paul especially the ec1000 man those are sick. And the thing is you would think because of the les paul style that the guitar would be so heavy. But its really not its weighs about the same as a Strat just a lil more but definitly not the gibson.

The guitar was set up really good at the factory. The pickups were perfect for coming from the factory already set up. Didn't need to get the strings lowered like I thought I would have everything was in tip top shape from the factory. The only thing I reccommend is that if you want that Vintage sound you should put some ducan humbuckers in there but thats only if you must have it because the stock ones sound great.

I don't know what year this was made. I think it was made in china. It has a real smooth and very small neck I think its like 24.5' maybe. Mine was a rosewood fretboard 22 jumbo frets. Its the les paul style which was different for me because I'm used to the Strat style. It has the tune-o-matic bridge it has 3 tone knobs and 3 way selector. It comes with the ESP humbuckers which are just fine but if you want better like I did I put some Vintage Gibson humbuckers in mine.