LTD EC-100 QM review by ESP

ESP: LTD EC-100 QM

Purchased from: Sandvika Musikk

I play a lot of Metal and Heavy-Metal, and this guitar suits it all. It not so very good to play very heavy and very fast, but it's possible. I normaly use a Roland Cube 30X. I have a Chorus pedal, but I don't use it as much. When you use Clean sound, the guitar sounds lovely, even with very high volume. With the Distortion, it really rock too! The guitar can play very much different, but mostly Metal and Rock.

I play mostly Metal, and the guitar fits perfectly. I have played some years now, and this my second guitar. I use a Roland Cube 30X and a Boss Chorus pedal. I talked a long time with the guy in the store, and he said that an EC from LTD would be a great choose. He was so right! If it were stolen, I would buy it again at once. I love this guitar! I love everything about it. Nothing I dislike at all. If you want a good Metal and Rock guitar to a low price, I recommend this guitar.

This guitar will make a great gig without any problems at all. It was, in my opinion, made to last forever (you know, very long). The hardware seems very durable soo far. Not any flaws or anything. The strap buttons is really reliable. I have seen many reviews of this guitar, and a lot of you don't like the strap buttons. But I love them. They have never failed, even though the guitar is quite heavy and I jump a lot on stage and when I practice. The finish, just love it. Not a single scratch or any marks. I would bring a backup too any gig. Not because I don't trust the guitar too last, but 'cause you never know what could happen.

When I bought the guitar, the action was great. I have had it a couple of months, and I haven't changed anything. The factory made a very good job! I haven't found any flaws yet, and I hope I don't find any. The wood is really smooth and I love it. But one of the controls was a bit loose though. I showed it the guy in the store some days later, and he fixed it for free. I don't think that's a common problem.

This lovely guitar is made in China, 2009. It has 24 XJ frets. The neck is made of Maple and the FB and the body is made of Rosewood. It has a cool "Green wave" finish, also called STBLK. The EC series looks like the Les Paul series from Gibson. The bridge has a 'TOM bridge & tail' system. The guitar has two volume and one tone control. The pick-ups are two ESP LH-150, which you may want to Switch later, but I like them. The tuners are made by ESP. Lovely!