LTD EC-100 QM review by ESP

ESP: LTD EC-100 QM

Purchased from: Cates music center

I play gospel/blues I usually play thru a Fender deluxe tube amp or a Peavey Vypyr 75 the pickups sound good with both. Its a big difference in sound due to the humbuckers. Its not noisy at all there is no fret buzz or nothing and the pickups don't sound muddy at all. It has a semi hollow body type sound to it. I like it,

The overall impression hm. This is a beginner level guitar but can hold up to a Gibson with the pups swapped out with some emgs or something this axe can hold its own its under rated very much. Just go down to GC and try it out or just order one and keep it for a life time you wont be dissapointed.

This guitar is a haus. Its big and put together well its very durable and very reliable. I haven't dropped it once yet and try to be careful not to. Everything is set up great. I gig almost every weekend and I never bring a backup and I probably never will with this guitar its so well put together it would be disrepectful to.

Actually this guitar waa set very good at the factory and actually probably inspected over at the shop I bought it from considering they are musicians as well. The knobs, pickups, strap buttons, ect were all set up very well. The only thing I would do with this guitar is probably change the tuning pegs because I think they don't hold in tune especially when you do bends and things like that. And maybe change the pickups if you wanna different sound. But overall juat check the pegs man and you'll be fine. Also the back of this guitar is so beautiful I'm not lying. Its amazing wood finishing.

I think it was made in indonesia. 24 xj frets has a tuno o matic bridge. Les Paul body style. Very thin neck. Quilted top although I never seen another guitar of this model with this same color. Guess I got lucky. Its like a red to Orange sunburst deal going sickk.