LTD EC-50 review by ESP

ESP: LTD EC-50

Purchased from: B Sharp Music

This guitar very much suites my music style. I love punk-rock, and I can play many songs with this guitar. I mostly use this guitar with heavy distorition as it sounds phenominal. But playing it clean also sounds great to. It is a very versitile guitar. You can make it fill up the whole house or just a room. It gives you great control. It is a very crisp sound (if you want it to be). The possibilities are endless.

If you are into any kind of rock or punk or whatever, nothing can do it better then a black ESP LTD. I have been playing for almost a year, and it has withstood it and still looks Brand New. There is really nothing I could have asked before buying this product, I am love this guitar. If it got stolen, the same day I would go back to the stoor and buy the exact same model as it is a work of art. I love everything about this guitar. Its body its neck, pickups, color. The only thing I hate is that it gets overlooked by the ESP LTD 100's and up. However this guitar can put up to them. The salesmen even said that the 50 could withstand a 100 and up for there is nothing much that changes in the models and the sound. That is why I stuck with a EC-50. I am really happy with it and would tottally recommend it to anyone. A casual guitar playing, or in the most rockin' band. I also compared this guitar to Fender Squire's and a Gibson Epiphone. However the ESP is quite superior over all of those from the people I talked to. Even one person with a Fender agrees with me, ESP is way better. I chose this one because it was the best, and I hope you will to.

A couple of my friends are in bands and they all use ESP. They have been going for a good 4 years. My friends first ESP was also a LTD EC-50 like mine and he still has it and sometimes uses it when playing live. Other then a few scraches it is still fairly good shape. I have played in one smaller concert with it and I did not bring a backup. I would put my Faith in my ESP as they make Amazing quality of stuff. My friends ESP the finish is still picture perfect.

When I got my guitar it was pretty much perfect. Not one scrach on it, pickups were already adjusted. The top was bookmatched and the bridge was properly routed. The guitar had no flaws as I and the salesmen inspected it over and over and over again. It is a highly intune machine.

I just started playing the guitar a little while ago. I started out with a Peavy Raptor Plus from B Sharp Music. However I wanted to get something better. So I talked to one of the guys there and he fully recommended this guitar. It is a USA made guitar. 24 frets witih a fatter Neck near the bottom and slim near the top. It is a solid top, the body is Agathis and the neck is maple. And is complete with a nice black finish. The body is cutaway which is really sweet. The bridge style is Tune-O-Matic as well. The controls given to you are Volume, 3-way, and tap. The pickups are ESP LH-100 pickups. Accessories inclued varies with the music store.