LTD EX-351 review by ESP

ESP: LTD EX-351

Purchased from: Ebay

The first time I played this guitar my jaw droped to the floor, the stock pickups sound great, and you can hear every note clearly, even with distortion. I play alot of metal, but mostly hardcore, I find this guitar great for these kinds of music. I usualy have it tuned to drop C and I think it sounds amazing, even through my little 15 watt Marshall amp.

For metal and hardcore this guitar is great! This is my second guitar, and it blows my Epiphone Les Paul Special out of the water. If it were stolen I would find the person who stole it, rip off all the finger and toe nail, then drop him in a sandbox filled with salt. Then probably feed him to rabid chipmunks or somethin. To make a long story short I love this guitar and recomend you try one out if you get the chance.

This guitar seems great for live playing, it sounds great, looks great, and weighs nothing so it won't hurt ur neck playing for long periods of time. The hardware on this guitar is awsome, all black, and dosn't scratch off like some black hardware iv hade before. Strap buttons were a little lose when I first got the guitar, but I tightened them and have had no problems since. Again the finish is awsome and will not get scratched easly or show ware after alot of playing.

I didn't buy this guitar brand new, but I got it in mint condition, the person I bought it from only had it for 3 months and send the bill of when he bought it to prove it. The action on the guitar is fine, no fret bussing or anything like that, the pickups needed to be raised just a little bit, I'm not sure if it care from the factory like that or if the guy before me screwed around with them. The finish on the guitar is beautiful, and can take a beating, this is a neck through guitar and I find that the neck can get a little "sticky" after being played on alot, but just wipe off the sweat and its fine. Only complaint I have is that the guitar is top heavy.

- Made in Korea in between 2002-2003 (out of production now) - 22 XJ frets - Mahogany body - Rosewood fret board - Tune-o-matic bridge - EMG-HZ passive pickups - 1 volume and 1 tone control,3 way selector - nice finish, not easly scratched, looks beautiful.

les paul 1960
    No, my intonation it is almost perfect, with a 3-4 cents up on the 22 fret, but not for all the strings. In a mix/ live situation, you cannt feel it.You must consider the string action too, because you will get a higher action on the last frets, and there is the intonation ''problem'', it is 100% normal.I enjoy my 351, a little neck heavy, but i manage to stay in touch with her. PS: this is a trough set neck, not pure through, it is sanded to feel like one, and i can have a gorgeous access to the last frets.
    Hamer098
    lepermessiah22 wrote: The only "problem" with it is that its a heavy guitar.
    No shat after all its made for metal P
    Holger Sinn
    i have the ex 351 as you can see in my profile. this preview is very good and correct. i like the sound and the long sustain of this guitar
    blowera1
    i've had the 351 for about 9 years now, i've found there's not enough adjustment to set the intonation. Any one else have this problem?