LTD F-10 Pack review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-10 Pack

Purchased from: www.gak.co.uk

This guitar is perfect for anyone who wants to start playing rock or metal guitar. The bridge pickup is perfect for any metal riff and the bridge pickup helps to keep the sound balanced. The amp with the package features a overdrive button which gives the guitar a more distorted rock sound. The amp also allows you to change the treble, middle and the bass, aswell as having a headphone input so you can play silently. If you want to play rock or metal, then this package has the best sound of any starter guitar

Overall this guitar is perfect for any beginner looking to start playing rock/punk or metal. The guitar is beautifully made and sounds better than any cheap Fender rip off or squire. I've only been playing since christmas but already I can play a few green day songs and some rock classics. If this guitar was stolen I would 100% buy it again, I love everything about it, its looks sound and its uniqueness, its different from a boring Fender rip off and sounds and looks better too. Its easy to play and I can't fault it, I would highly recommend this guitar to anyone.

As I said before the guitar is very reliable and I would use this guitar live because of the high sound quality and its durability. The only thing I wouldn't use live is the amp, simply because its not ment to be used live, its a practice amp (don't misunderstand me, the amp is brilliant). I'm almost certain this guitar will last for a very long time and the finish and setup is perfect.

The guitar was bought online and when I got it, the guitar was already tuned to E Standard which is perfect for any beginnner. The guitar is very well made and I can't fault the quality, it hasn't let me down once and its very reliable. The tuner provided also helps as it tell you what note the guitar is currently in and how out of tune it is.

I was given this guitar for christmas this year to start me off playing a electric guitar. The guitar comes with a ESP 15w amp which is perfect for beginners, guitar strap, picks, soft shell bag, 10ft cable, electric tuner and when ordered through gak.co.uk, a choice of free rotosound strings. The Guitar features 24 frets (maple neck), 1 humbucker pickup(bridge), 1 stacked pickup(neck), string through body design and a unique body style.