LTD F-250 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-250

Purchased from: Sam Ash

I play metal and alot of hard rock. This guitar matches me. First I bought the F-100, but the sound was crap, so I returned it right away and got this. This sounds pretty good with a Marshall amp. I've played on other guitars with active pickups, but this one has the clearest but best sound. The other guitars are all fuzzy compared to this. I don't have a problem with the sound on this guitar with distortion, but the clean is kinda plain. If you wanna play clean most of the time, this is not the guitar for you. You should get a Fender or Gibson. This guitar was built for metal and other types of hard rock.

This guitar is for anyone who loves hardrock or metal on a low budget. This guitar is only 400-500 dollars but it should be worth maybe a couple hundred more, maybe even up to a thousand. If this was stolen, I might get this, or maybe try a new guitar, because I know there are alot of other good guitars out there, and I want to try all of them out. I love the killer loook on this guitar. If I walk to a music store like guitar center or samash with it, people always ask how much the guitar was, and if I say 450, they tell me that they priced it way too low. If you buy this, this will last you a long time. I play this a couuple hours everyday because the neck feels comfortable.

Yeah this guitar is well made, just like any guitar with the ESP badge. The hardware is well made. Everything is solid and fine. I dropped this guitar a few times, but I didnt get any damages. The only scratches came from ma monster cable when I threw it on the floor and accidentally hit my ESP. So far I've had this for half a year and I only got a few minor scratches on it.

When I picked up this guitar, it had no flaws in it. The only problem that pissed me off was the floyd rose tremolo. If I want to tune the guitar, I'd have to get a wrench and twist the bolts out, but I lost my wrench, so I'm stuck. I have to go to a nearby music store to get it fixed up. Thats the only problem. Other than that, the guitar is well made. The neck feels good, and the guitar looks nice. The neck on this guitar feels better than Ibanez guitars.

- Made in Japan, 2004 - 24 extra jumbo frets - Rosewood fretboard - Maple neck - Finish color: black - Body style F-250 - Floyd rose tremolo - Volume and tone control - 3-way toggle - EMG humbuckers