LTD F-250 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-250

Purchased from: Sam Ash

This guitar has the best and most variety of sounds I've ever seen. I can turn on the bridge pickup with the tone all the way up to play Metallica, or use the neck pickup with the tone 1/4 of the way on to sound like Eric Johnson.

My style of music is basicly everything. I'll play everything from bluegrass to heavy metal. I've been playing for about 2 years. Other guitars and stuff I have is an Ibanez EX370, an Ibanez Artcore AS83, a Dixon SE, a lotus Strat copy, a Kramer that I can't figure out the model of, a Yamaha FG-1 Junior travel acoustic, and a Carlo Robelli 12-string. The amps I have are a Roland Micro Cube, a Gorilla Tube Cruncher, and a Guitar Research Tube Solo. I have a Zoom GFX-5 for effects. The F-250 works great with all of these things.

The guitar seems very durable. It would be fine for a gig without a backup.

The guitar was almost in tune from the factory. I like how the pickups are adjusted, so I left them alone. No flaws at all anywhere on it. The finish is very deep black and very durable. The action is amazing with 9 gauge strings, 24 Extra Jumbo frets, and a 25 1/2" scale.