LTD F-250 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-250

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I love this guitar. I play metal blues and classic rock and it fits each perfectly. I use a Spider III 15 on it with a DigiTech RP-80. it's noisy but with a noise gate it is silent. It sounds great on all settings, and no matter what you play it sounds good. This guitar can do anything.

Thruough any style you can think of, this guitar will pull you through it. I've been playing for 2 years, and I have this Spider III 15 and DigiTech RP-80. I wish a had a d-tuna for this though. If I didn't have this guitar I'd get it again. I love the neck-thru, the floyd rose, the humbuckers, the look, the feel, the playability, everything. If the Les Paul and the Strat had a baby, this would be it. I chose this guitar for the price and the style. The only thing I would change is swapping the humbukers out for EMG 81's and 85's and making it out of mahogony instead of agahis. This guitar plays so fast, and so nice, and that is why I got this guitar.

I've had this guitar for about 3 months now and no problems yet. I have played it Live but with a very small audience. The straps are solid and you need not to worry about them. I would depend on this guitar at anytime (not my amp though). So far my finish has been staying on, so this guitar is pretty much perfect.

This has a bit high action, but that's great for note bending. The pickups are adjusted perfectly, the entire guitar is made perfectly ecxept my e string floyd rose fine tuner is a bit tight, but I'm sure it's fine. What esle can ecpect from ESP? The finish has lasted through my abuse, and it just fits right on my body like we were ment to be.

This amazing guitar was made in Indonesia and inspected in the USA. It has 24 frets, with a 41mm scale. Neck-tru body. Jumbo frets made of maple and rosewood. Solid top made of Agahis. Comes in Black or Gold with a really cool body shape. It has a floyd rose (low profile) ESP EMG LH-300's (a rip off of the EMG Hz4's, passive). Has a vol/tone w/ push pull coil tapping. Locking ESP tuners. Comes with stickers.