LTD F-250 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-250

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

I play metal, and this is an ESP. Of course it does its job well. i run it thru a Crate GDT65 at practice and it sounds great. I had buzz problem with the saddle, but that was my fault not the manufacturers, I accidently scratched it really hard where the string touches, but tightening down on the fine tuner, so the saddle bends up, eliminated the problem.

Great for metal (all I play). I've been playing three years, and own a Schecter Omen and had a Dean ML shadow for a year. I would definately rebuy this guitar if it was lost stolen, it is my favorite out of all I own. I Love how beautiful it is, how easy it is to play, plus the memories on it lol. My only regret is that shitty licensed floyd. Might as well be a string-thru. Honestly though, if you are thinking about it, stop thinking and buy it. You will not regret it.

I've beaten this guitar the f--k up. My strab broke once, it hit the floor hard, and only a small chip at the base near the strap button. Got another chip on the headstock from rocking out to hard and hittin that shit on the wall. All my fault but she still plays amazing. I've easily racked up days and weeks in play time on this guitar. Still plays like it came out of the box.

The action is low and easy, but I have never had a fret buzz, so it's great. If you don't like low action (Who doesn't?), don't get this guitar, or any ESP altogether. Everything was put together well, I honestly couldn't find a problem, with it. ESP is definately a name I trust, and I have never regretted it.

The F-250 bears the ESP brand name and lives up to it. It features an agathis body, neck thru construction, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 42 mm locking nut, thin neck, jumbo frets, two ESP humbuckers (I replaced with EMGs), ESP tuners, and a licensed Floyd Rose. The only bad feature is the licensed floyd. Do yourself a huge favor and toss the trem arm away, cause the second you touch it, you will go out of tune. The ESP humbuckers aren't bad for stock pickups, but i really wanted EMGs. The hardware is all well working and in order. BTW the guitar is beautiful to look at, and light as hell.