LTD F-250 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-250

Purchased from: Daddys junky music

honestly it's probably worth spending a couple more bucks on a guitar with the active EMG 81/60 pickups. The ones on this guitar are a little more noisy. Sustain is perfect, plays better then alot of high dollar guitars I have had. I play it on my Line6 Spider valve mkI and my B52 ls100 half stacks and it sounds amazing definitely one of the best guitars you can get for a low price.

I play Metalcore/Deathcore/Deathmetal this guitar looks like it sounds, crazy. I've been playing for 8 years and I've played a ton of guitars and none(in this price range)stand near this in my opinion. With this guitar I also own; Ibanez ex modal (idk sorry) and for amps I have a line6 spider IV 75watt, line6 spider valve MkI head, B52 ls100 head and a Marshall mg412a and mg412b cabs and Boss ns-2 noise suppressor. If I ever lost this guitar I would definitely look into buy another one. Love; body style(F),finish(Black),Floyd Rose and the emgs Hate; passive pickups the body and the fact that its a great guitar all around I love but I do wish it had active emgs or Seymour Duncan blackouts

This guitar will most definitely grab attention at shows, it has for me, hardware has held up for a used guitar, all stock h/w still looks like new tuners have no struggle when you turn them, the strap buttons, I did not get a chance to try out I put my DiMarzio strap lock on it so I'm not sure, but with the quality of the rest of this guitar i'm sure there great too. This guitar is my main during shows I do have a back up but you always should. I haven't needed my back up yet and I don't think I will in the future(knock on wood). The finish is fine it has seen its shows and the back still looks like new.

I bought it used and I can't to this day find anything wrong with it. It sounds great, action is great and people have told me that if your hands sweat alot the frets get sticky which isn't true, my hands do sweet alot and it doesn't get sticky at all. The finish is black looks great, pickups haven't needed to adjust them, the think U neck feels great again its a great guitar for the price.

Made in 2007 in Indonesia. NECK-THRU-BODY CONSTRUCTION 25.5 SCALE AGATHIS BODY 3-PIECE MAPLE NECK ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD ARROWHEAD INLAYS W/MODEL NAME AT 12TH FRET "F-250" Passive EMG-ESP LH-300 PICKUPS "EMG HZ" VOLUME & TONE CONTROLS W/3-WAY TOGGLE BLACK HARDWARE Floyd Rose LICENSED BRIDGE 24 Xtra Jumbo FRETS