LTD F-400FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-400FM

Purchased from: Music-Go-Round

This guitar is, without a doubt; perfect for me. The style I use is metal with songs grom bands such as All That Remains, Born of Osiris, Avenged Sevenfold, and if you're not a Metal person it works for punk rock. It's got a distorted sound to it which is why it is more metal sounding, but it's not a bad sidtortion. This guitar is the perfect squealer, and good for sweeping if you're that talented.

This guitar again is a perfect match for me because of my metal playing. I have been playing guitar for 6 years now and I play it with a Peavey Bandit. It sounds the best on a Line 6 spoder 3 in my opinion. I do wish it haad the wammy bar, but trust me; it is worth it. I love the color and the solid body. I also really love the pick-ups. I compared it to Gibson and Ibanez and it beats them both in sound cuality. (for metal that is) I choose this mainly for the sound and look, and I'm really happy with it. Not interested in this one? Go to espguitars.com and look for the one that fits for you! Good luck and enjoy!

This guitar has lasted me 2 years through Live performances. The picks go faster than the strings do. I have never broken a string yet with this guitar. The pickups have been working for the years I have owned it. The only thing that wears really, is your picks. The face has always been nice, although the dust from the pick gets all over. The strap buttons definetely hold, and it is not a problem. I would trust this guitar, and trust me; you won't need a back up.

Like I said vefore, the only flaw is the wammy bar. Other than that this guitar is by far amazing. The pick-up is one of it's best features. The guitar is set up very well in the factory, pick-ups are ser right, amd same with the bookmatched tops. It is a finely cut guitar, and the wood is high cuality maple. One of ESP's finest!

In 2004 the ESP guitar company made a new model of guitars called LTD. One of these guitars is the infamous LTD F-400. This was made in Japan by the ESP company. It comes with a beautiful rosewood fingerboard, a maple neck, a mahogany body, and a flamed maple top. It comes with 24 frets and a very nice TOM bridge. It has a satin black finish that gives it a metal look. One incredibly nice feature is it's EMG Active pickups. The only disadvantage to this guitar is that there is no wammy bar. It also comes with Grover tuners, which aren't too sensetive to the touch. Strings are made of black nickel, which makes them a little more durable.