LTD F-50 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-50

Purchased from: Steves Music

I play a lot of metal and rock, it suites that just fine. I know a few really soft songs and it still sounds pretty good but I use a Line 6 Spyder III 15 Watt amp and there's 5 tone knobs so I can ajust it to a softer setting. The olny effects I use are distortion and tremelo and tape echo, which are on the amp, it sounds great. For the level or volume and distortion until it sounds bad it's quite a bit because I've been really loud before and it still sounds great. This guitar can make any sound possible that any other guitar can make, I can even bend up to the inlays.

I play a lot of metel and rock and it suites it great. I've been playing for 1 year and it's holding up great. I wish I had more money so I could but the F-250 or 400 though. If it was stolen (which it might because it's so awesome) I would definatly buy a new one. I wish it had EMG pickups though, and bigger frets. I chose this guitar becuse it's nice and was a great deal. I was dissapointed with the smaller frets though. It's still a great guitar though, definatly worth the money!

I don't think I've owned this guitar long enough for it to fall apart in my hands but so far it's holding up great. I would play Live with it because it's trustworthy and it looks awesome. The hardware so far is great but it's olny the 50 modle, I think ittl fall apart a lot faster then the 400. Would it last during a gig. I'm olny 13, I don't think I'll be playing a huge concert anytime soon but yes, I would trust it, but I'd get strap locks just for insurance. This guitar has a great finish but it's a glossy black so I'd reccomande polishing off the finger prints.

I have a lot to say about this. It's great, but my factory strings were wearing out a bit after the first week. I wahs my hand before I play too. The body was fine but my patchcord output came loose, then it fell off but it's just a washer that you can twist on, so I fixed it, but I think it wasn't fastened properly at the factory. The frets were supposed to be Extra Jumbo (XJ) but there are more like jumbo but you can lower the strings with a screwdriver in a spot on the body. My volume knob is just a bit loser then the other knob and the toggle when it's set to up or down, a little flick will turn it back to middle. It looks like a lot of bad things but it's still has great action.