LTD F-50 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-50

Purchased from: Shalu Music

I'm mostly a metal/rock guitarist,and it totally suits my style. The sound is also amazing! I run it through a Laney Lx35R amp,And the sounds really good. it gets a bit noisy at high gain,but I also use a Boss DS-1,and metal muff distortion pedals,that give it a really good sound! The pickups are good. I manage to get almost any sound i want on this guitar. Its awesome.

I've been playing for a while now,and its a perfect match to anything I play. It looks good too! I have a Laney Lx35R amp,And a Boss DS-1 and a Metal muff pedal. I WAS thinking of buying a Cort,but DUDE,This ones awesome. If it were lost.......Well, i dont know. I may buy the same one. Or not. I love the guitar,overall. Its so good,it got me laid!! This guitar is just one thing. AWESOME.

This guitar could go thjrough......well,anything! I've dropped it twice,and banged i around a bit,but.......not a scratch!! The strap buttons are strong,and my strap does not fall off. I play it live,and it good stuff. I would use it without backup,definately. I dont think the paint will flake either.

The guitar wasset up really well. No finger prints,it came in tune too! The action was just right,The pickup height was perfectly adjusted. The bridge was good. I just had a slightly loose tone knob,but thats fixed anyway.

This guitar is awesome for beginners and advance players. Mostly a metal Guitar,but plays well with most kinds of music. - Construction: bolt-on - Scale: 25.5" - Body: agathis - Neck: maple - Fretboard: rosewood - Inlays: dots with model name at 12th fret - Pickups: ESP LH-100 set - Electronics: volume, toggle, tone - Hardware: Red - Bridge: Tune-O-Matic/string-thru-body - Frets: 24 XJ