LTD F-50 review by ESP

ESP: LTD F-50

Purchased from: Authorized Dealer

Best sound that money can buy in this price. Will play ANYTHING. From low Drive sound to high gain distortion. I'm playing from blues to heavy metal (heavy metal when I'm in mood for that), but mainly blues, rock n roll, and all around that. I'm using Fender FM65R (15years old), no pedals only Drive channel with 1 at gain and equal. At 0. This setting gives low Drive clean and 70's overdrive, so no need to switch to clean channel. NO NOISES. AT ALL. NEVER.

A must have guitar. Best guitar in money can get you. It will play everything with the right settings and configuration. I would say that I love this guitar more than my GF. This is my first electric guitar, and I can't ask for more. I don't think that I need to buy other guitar because this one gives me what I need.

You can trust this guitar to do anything, anywhere, anytime. The hardware is high quality, and even the wires inside are wrapped with special rubber to protect them and keep them 100% healthy. Strap buttons never had a problem. My guitar got so many hits in the headstock, but nothing happened.

The action is really good, though I configured it to even lower. The pickups were in the right height, altough I adjusted them also. No bad words on this guitar. Really. The finish is gorgeous, and there wasn't a single thing I could complain about. IMO this guitar looks so hot, sexy and evil.

- Construction: bolt-on - Scale: 25.5" - Body: agathis - Neck: maple - Fretboard: rosewood - Inlays: dots with model name at 12th fret - Pickups: ESP LH-150 set - Electronics: volume, toggle, tone - Hardware: chrome - Bridge: Tune-O-Matic/string-thru-body - Frets: 24 XJ

dragonforce2099
    This guitar has huge sustain distorted and the cleans really sound great, you get killer tones distorted thanks to the strings thru body bridge, love the shape and the fast shredding neck , if you can shred get it