LTD H-1000 Deluxe review by ESP

ESP: LTD H-1000 Deluxe

Purchased from: sam ash

I play in a metal core band and this guitar definatly gets the job done and then some. I am using a Line 6 spiderr for head through a Marshall 300 watt celestion loaded stereo cab, and it sounds amazing. For having active pick ups there is literally zero noise or feed back which is awesome. I'm using ghs boomers when it comes to strings and they are working out really well. The guitar has a very bright tone, but for sweeps and tapping I Switch to my neck pick up.this guitar is so versatile it could literaly be used for any style of music.

Overall there is nothing I would change about this guitar. It is versitle, tough and reliable. I would not choose any other guitar unless it was built by my self.I play metal for the most part but I also play anything from jazz to classical guitar, and this guitar needs no adjustments at all to go between playing styles.

I put this guitar through hell every night on stage and it barely even goes out of tune. This guitar is definatly tough. The only problem I have had is with the strap buttons. Because I do guitar spins and all kinds of crazy stuff (I literaly through this guitar around lol) the top strap button came loose after a few weeks but that was an easy fix followed by a high quility strap and strap locks.

To my surpise stright out of the box everything was fantastic. The intonation was spot. The pick ups sounded so good from factory setting that I have just left them there. As far as defects go there are zero. The action from the box is amazing. I was very impressed. This guitar made me a life time ESP customer. When it comes to the hard ware its all top notch stuff, and I have not had one problem yet.

Set-Thru Construction 25.5" Scale Mahogany Body Maple Neck Rosewood Fingerboard 42mm Earvana Compensated Nut Thin U Neck Contour 24 XJ Frets Black Nickel Hardware ESP Locking Tuners Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) Active p.u. Finish: BLK