LTD H-202 review by ESP

ESP: LTD H-202

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

This guitar sounds awesome! I can play any thing from Hendrix, to Metallica, to Slipknot! I love this guitar. It sounds way more mellow than my Strat. It has a warmer tone. It is just awesome! I use this guitar through a Crate GLX15 amp and a DigiTech RP50 processor.

I like to play punk, heavy metal, classic metal, hard rock, rock and anything that sounds good. This guitar can handle all of those. The only thing I wish it had was a Double locking tremelo. That would make this the ultimate guitar!

I don't play live shows as I am only 13 years old but it withstands me! This guitar's hardware is great! All the strap buttons are solid. My belt doesn't fall off when I am playing. I would definitley depend on this guitar, as it has not shown any signs of wear, or problems.

This guitar seems like it plays really fast. I really like it. As well as the finish. It looks awesome! Mine is transparent red. I can see my self in it. Every thing looks well made. I haven't had any problems with this guitar.

Made in the USA. 24 frets. Transparent blue, green or red over a flamed maple top. Strat. Sring-thru bridge. Volume, tone, 5-way-selector between two Duncan Designed Humbuckers.