LTD H-351NT Review

10,386
reviews (2) pictures (3) 16 comments vote for this gear:
LTD H-351NT Reviewed by: animemetalhead, on november 15, 2012

Purchased from: B & A Music

Features: This guitar was a 2010 model made in China. The guitar has ESP tuners, EMG humbuckers, and a mahogany body. The 24 frets on the guitar are easily reached because of the cutoff being so far back. Like most ESP guitars, there are only 2 knobs, but this is not a problem with a good distortion box. Everything you need is there. // 10

Sound: Like I said, the sound is great with the right distortion and run through the right amp. I play metal and hard rock and am very pleased with the way this guitar turned out. Unlike a lot of other guitars out there, this one actually plays like it looks, beautifully. Just remember to change the batteries in the EMGs. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: The action is great, being one of the fastest guitars that I have ever played. This guitar could easily go from blues scales to grinding death metal without slowing you down. The finish is beautiful and is without a doubt one of the most beautiful I have ever seen on a guitar, period. My only problem is the lack of a tremolo system, which didn't bother me at first, but I grew to miss it a little bit. // 9

Reliability & Durability: This guitar is definitely a gigging guitar, if you can take care of it. NEVER WEAR A BELT WHILE PLAYING THIS GUITAR! I can't stress enough how bad it will mess up the beautiful finish. Keep the strings changed and batteries put in the EMGs and this will be the only guitar you will ever need. // 10

Overall Impression: I have compared this guitar with everything from Ibanez to Gibson. This guitar can do it all and will not have a problem playing whatever style of music you like. Take care of it and don't scratch the paint and you can play to your heart's content. One of the greatest guitars out there. // 10

LTD H-351NT Reviewed by: unregistered, on november 15, 2012

Purchased from: Music Pro, Barrie Ontario

Features: - Set-neck - 25-1/2" scale - Mahogany body - Flamed maple top - Maple neck - Rosewood fingerboard - 42mm standard nut - Thin U neck contour - 24 XJ frets - Black nickel hardware - ESP tuners - EMG 81 (bridge) and EMG 85 (neck) pickups - 3-way pickup selector - Volume/Tone control - Polyurethane finish // 9

Sound: Fantastic sound. The EMG Active pickups sound amazing. With the right amp setting it will give you a great beefy tone that all of us metal heads love. Zero Pickup Noise. It has some problems with staying in tune but you can fix it easily by lightening up your string gauge or changing the intonation, and at the very high frets it doesn't ring out as much, but other than that this is a beautiful guitar. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: When I bought mine, There was an inconvenience with the volume knob, it was very loose. While I was playing a show, It fell off. But its not hard to fix and takes about 30 seconds to do so. I changed the battery in the pick ups when I bought it, and changed the strings. Bad idea. The guitar comes with 9 gauge and I switched to 10. This made it very hard to stay in tune. It bugged me so much when it just went out of tune so fast. But nevertheless I'm getting it fixed now and It should work fine. Also the volume knob is sort of in the way of the pick up switch, but you get used to it fairly quickly. // 7

Reliability & Durability: This is a fairly delicate guitar and I highly recommend strap locks. But it definitely can take a beating. Survives live playing without any issues. Be careful with it though. Try not to do anything stupid like drop it or hit it with anything. Like any guitar, you still have to be careful. // 9

Overall Impression: Best guitar I have ever played. Very fast and smooth neck, sounds incredible, very durable, feels perfect, looks beautiful, perfect guitar. If any minor problems occur like I had, get them fixed and all of your problems go away. It is worth every cent. It should be priced double what it is. Buy one today! // 10

Comments