LTD H-50 review by ESP

• Reviewer's score: 4.8 Poor
ESP: LTD H-50

Purchased from: Music Quest, Wisconsin

This guitar is good for any style really. Its basically an all around guitar. I run it through Line 6s and Marshalls. It sounds really good on distortion.

I play alternative rock mostly. It works ok. But I definatly rely on my Squire then this guitar.

No, I would not suggest bringing this to live playing. It's a beginner guitar but definately not a good one. I would rather play with a Squir Bullet then this.

The guitar was not set up very well. The string action is extremely high. I tryed to have the store I bought it from fix it but they said it would cost about 100 bucks. The back bottom side had a bubble under the paint which is now peeling pretty high up. I put a new nut on it because the other one was offset with the strings. My guitar was really not set up all too well. When they were making it they were using cheap materials and not really giving too much care with this guitar.

Rosewood neck/fretboard is inlaid with dots and the model name at the 12th XJ fret and is wedded to an agathis body. LH-100 pickups deliver the goods and are controlled with volume, tone, and 3-way toggle controls. The Tune-O-Matic bridge and sleek black hardware serve up tuning stability and slick looks.