LTD JH-200 review by ESP

ESP: LTD JH-200

Price paid: C$ 424

Purchased from: Tom Lee Music

I mailnly thrash to death metal genre and this axe suits best for my playing. Also, you can bag and play around with your kahler. This guitar is totally great for playing any Slayer song(A must for any Slayer fan). It also has a clean rich tone(If your not into Metal stuff), although you'll never play this one with a clean tone. I'm running this axe to my Vox AD15VT XL with a EHX Metal Muff and a Dunlop Classic Wah. You can play a lot like Slayer! And if your into shredding and stuff. This is your axe!

As I said a while ago, this guitar is perfect for any Slayer song and pefect for any thrash and death metal song. I've been playing for 3 years right now and this is my first gear. I never thought of buying this guitar because I really intend to buy an Ibanez RG or the Epiphone Prophecy guitars. But, the shop was close the time that I'm going to buy a guitar so I'm force to go to the other shop and found this guitar. For being a Salyer fan this made me like to buy this guitar. If this was stole or lost, I think I'm going to buy it again but I'm getting the JH-600 model. I love this guitar because I'm a Slayer fan. My fav feature is the inlays, it's just to cool to explain. I've compare this guitar with other because I think guitar has its ups and downs, I'm not saying this is the greatest but also not the crappiest guitar. All I'm saying is just buy this guitar, you'll never gonna be disappointed!

Although, I'm still looking for a Band right now, I'll definitely play this guitar live/gig. I think this guitar will long last and strap buttons? Solid! I'll really depend on this guitar, Although you can't play alone with this thing but I think this guitar can do solo. The finish is enough for it to last with lots of abuse and guitar playing just take care of it.

Really cool finish. The Guitar setup was really great and the Action, Perfect for shredding. The pickups did really a great job, it has also a great sustain. The only problem I had I think is the pickup selector, because it's positioned too far from your picking hand and making you kinda difficult to change pickups.

Mine is the newer version of this Guitar(2007), it comes with a cool Hanneman Dagger inlays and a Kagler-X Trem. It has a 3-way pick up selector and a volume and tone knob. It is a Strat copy body style, 24 jumbo frets and a bolt-on neck. It has a Basswood body and a Rosewood Fretboard. The EMG HZ pickups in it also does a great job. Also, when I bought this guitar it comes with the Gig bag and the strap.