LTD JH-600 review by ESP

ESP: LTD JH-600

It sounds great! I play the genre of death metal and it sounds great. Has a good heavy metal pound to it. Here is the guitar rig: ESP ltd jh-600> DigiTech gnx 4 guitar workstation> to My Crate gt1200 stack (one Crate gt412 slant and Marshall mg412b cabinet) Like I say it has a pounding death metal sound and the right settings it sounds cleaner while monstrous pound which is hard to achieve for a low low tunning (A flat)It also has a bright sound for clean channels. It can go to 80s scary movie themes to clean as a harp to Acoustic sound. I give this a 10 in sound because it was right on the bull eye's and more on what I wanted in sound.

I play death metal and it sounds what I want to hear \m/ AWESOME! March will make a year I been playing but trust me I do research everyday and know more then the other players in my area that played for 4 -5 years. I should of ask where can I get another one of these?! If it was ever stolen I would be extremely mad because its like my perfect guitar/ dream guitar. I would buy it again if I could find another one which would be challenging since I happen to be lucky to get one when I had the money. I love everything about it. My favorite feature is the quality of the instrument. This is my first review so not the best but I describe everything I know about it.

I know this guitar will withstand live playing how its built. The hardware looks expensive compare to the guitars I had previous and I think it will last) its 5 years old now and plays new!. I use a Levy strap and not once has slide off. I would gig without a backup with this guitar but I prefer always to have a backup, you seem more professional in my opinion. I been playing this guitar hardcore and I think it will last.

The action was horrible! Guitar center in California needs to check their employees. I received it in the mail since I live across the country from California. The action was extremely low. So low that the neck binding around the neck (around the emg85) was kinda scrap off by the last three strings (4-6) Other then that my guitar would be in perfect condition. I set the action up to my preferred liking (5mm above 24 fret) and feels great! The finish on the guitar was very good it has a lil slanted at the one corner so your arm rest easier.

My ESP LTD JH-600 was made in 2006. Made In Korea (nationally don't matter to a great guitar) Here are the specifications for it: Body wood is Alder Body(louder then most wood), Scale is 25.5 inches long. Strat shape. Pickups are EMG 85 active in the neck and EMG 81 active in the bridge. Neck wood is Maple(neck is painted). Has Floyd Rose Locking Nuts. ESP tuners. Has A Original Floyd rose(made by Schaller in Germany) Ebony Fingerboard. Iron eagle inlays from 1 fret to 12th(mother of pearl not plastic) Very easy to reach the 24th fret; its built into the body which is very nice.