LTD JH-600 review by ESP

ESP: LTD JH-600

Price paid: C$ 800

Purchased from: Friend

If you play metal or hard rock, this is a mean ax to say the least, built to take on some crazy tremolo work, and some mean shredding. Honestly, this thing can make basically whatever sound you need it to, the quality of design and wood gives you a hard pounding tones through beautiful clean melodic rich sound.

I like all forms of music, but my Hanny is for metal. I have it tuned to D, (not drop) and it sounds so nice. IF I ever lost it, I would freak because finding another one of this model would be damn hard. There is nothing to dislike about it, if you're looking for a perfect guitar for metal or hard rock, this is second to none. If I had to say that I WISH it had a feature that it doesn't.. All I have to say is if this thing was a 7 string... I'd prolly hire a bodyguard to watch over it. Lol

Will easily withstand gigging... Hardware is solid, quality. Strap buttons are perfect, for the most part, the guitar feels new. Finish will stand the test of time. It's a gorgeous geet.

I purchased used, action is great, pickups were and are perfect. My Floyd Rose was a little off kilter, no longer a problem. The input for the patch cord needs to be tighted once in a while. Other than a very small blemish at the headstock, it's mint.

This is a 2004 model, the best model... With rare S & Key Inlays. Original Floyd Rose. Korea made, you would be foolish to judge this guitar negatively because of that. It's made of maple with a neck-thru design, VERY well put together. Ebony fret board, 24 frets, white bindings, 25.5 scale. This model came with an active set of EMG 81's.