LTD KH-2 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-2

Purchased from: EBAY

When is first hooked this up to my full stack Marshall and started playing Master Of Puppets, the words going through my head were: Kirk. Hammet. The sound is amazing. The drawback is it will sound awkward on some practice amps because the amp can't take the power quite well. The EMG 81's make it sound perfect for any metal, rock, nu-metal, death metal, or anything that needs a heavier tone. If you want to use this on a clean tone I highly recommend a Line 6 or Marshall. I get great clean on those but on my friends Crate and on my uncles Fender it gets brite. But then again, most people don't buys this guitar intending to play Garth Brooks. It's good for Jazz too if you get some cool effects. it's the best sounding Guitar I've ever played, I recommend this over and Gibson, Epiphone, Fender, etc. Even over any other ESP is your going for metal sound.

This was my dream guitar and still remains my pride and joy. I clean it after every time I play it. I keep it in it's case with a dehumidifier. If it was stolen, I would cry. Then go get another one. After playing for 8 years this is the ultimate to me. For metal fans like me this Guitar has no equal. The powerful. The glorious. The ESP KH-2.

The alder body is really strong I've done two concerts and it's was perfect. I recommend sure-lock straps. They lock on the guitar to insure it doesn't fall. I thought the switch was a little hard to use on stage but if your aware of it being hard to move, it's no big deal. Like Kirk Hammett said, his guitars are like fine wine the age to perfection over time. This thing will last and last getting better and better.

When I first got it the Guitar was immaculate. Perfect in every detail. Flawless in every respect. If your going to pay 1900 dollars for a guitar you shouldn't expect any less. It comes fully playable. Even in tune! The inlays are aligned with amazing Precision and the pickups were exactly the right height. The action is perfect. It's easy to play but has enough resistance for all the little tricks. Magnifique!

This demon is loaded with every feature I could possibly hope to want from a guitar. 24 extra jumbo frets. Hit those high-note solo's with comfort and ease. Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Locking nut makes sure your tuned and ready to perform. The body is made of alder which is surprisingly strong. I've accidently smacked my mic stand with it and it didn't even scratch. The Skull and Cross-Bone inlays are gorgeous and and set in perfectly. EMG 81 active pickups. Original Floyd Rose bridge and Gotoh tuners.