LTD KH-202 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-202

I mainly play heavy metal/ euro metal/ massively hardcore music. This definately fit the needs. It plays massively hard but yet is insane for soloing. its perfect for any metal guitarist. Many people have told me, Oh get EMG '81s, I say it is great with the ones on it and wouldnt change a thing.

Like I said I play hardcore metal and this fits me great. if anyone wants a great dependable guitar for a low price I say this is the one for any rocker. I compared this to the Jackson Dinky guitars and it had everything it had except for the price. It eas $100 dollars less. All in all I say this is a great product for any guitarist that likes hardcore palm muting or insane soloing. I would reccomend this to anyone Who is in the market for a great guitar. ESP has once done it again. Shred on Kirk Hammet.

So far I've had this guitar for about a half a year now and its great. The neck is still fast, the hardware and tremolo is still mint and I've only broken a string. Yes the tremolo can be difficult at times but that will occur with all Floyd rose bouble locking tromolo. I'd say it is gig ready no matter what kind of gig. Everything is durable great and dependable.

The action is medium to low which is great. The pickups were perfect along with the factory settings. Everything was perfect.

The ESP KH 202 is one great guitar. It is made out of basswood with a 24fret extra jumbo rosewood neck. On the neck it has Kirk Hammet's signature pearl skull and crossbone inlays. It comes in a beautiful black finish that if you look into it you can see your reflection. IT has a licensed floyd rose tremolo system that is amazing. It also has a set of EMG H-Z humbucking pickups that are insane. It has 3-way switching with two tone knobs and a master volume knob. It also comes standard from ESP all the tools necessary for tuning and tweaking the guitar.