LTD KH-202 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-202

Purchased from: IE

I play rock & metal this thing does the trick. I use it through a Crate amp and it sounds pretty good, although I would get a Marshall if I had the cash. It has passive pickups and it is virtually soundless on a distortion channel unless of course you have the gain maxed out. The whammy bar can make a bunch of cool noises and pinch harmonics on this thing are pretty good.

I just with the locked nut was gone on this guitar, it would be easier to tune. I think it's a very good guitar though and I would buy another one if I had to.

This guitar could withstand live playing although it hasn't been used live. Hardware is not loose nor is it deteriorating in any way, shape or form. I can definetely depend on this thing, My amp on the otherhand is not very dependable. Finish seems good, not any sign of use on it with exception of the small amounts of dust and pick debris. The only thing about this guitar is that the locked nut makes it take a while to tune, although you can tune it by lowering or hightening the tremolo system but that is not something someone should do.

Action is nice and low, it is comfortable to play and you'll enjoy it if you are a good guitarist. Pickups are well adjusted, but I have my own preference for them and they are easy to adjust. The guitar came in perfect condition and you could play it right away, mine even came in tune.