LTD KH-202 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-202

Purchased from: www.Dawsons.co.uk

The ESP KH-202 suits my playing style very welland has a very nice tone and suits my metal playing style, me and my friend compared both the sounds to the black hardware one and we prefered the one with EMG ESP's. we plugged it into a BB Blaster and it sounded really kickass.

I play metal and Metallica style music (hence me buying the kirk hammett guitar in the first place) and was a good decision me buying it. I have been playing for around 2/3 years now and my other guitar is a Jackson Randy Rhoads V but the KH-202 is my guitar of preferance and is the main guitar I play. If it was stolen I may buy it again or I might see any other guitars are around. Ilove everything about it and I wouldn't change it to be honest although I was thinking of putting a ouija board finish on it like kirk has but in the end I didn't. In comparison to some ofthe other guitars I played in the same price range it was superior to most of them. And there isn't really anything I would change about the guitar and is my best purchase to date.

I have played a couple of gigs with this guitar and it is great for playing live and is very durable. The hardware seems like it will last after it took a few bemps and no damage was done. The strap buttons are really solid and the strap has not become loose or the strap has not fallen off unlike my old guitar. The finish seems built to last, pick scratches are hardly visable and there are no scratches on the finish after a few months of owning the guitar.

The factory set up the guitar spot on! The pickups were adjusted well, the floyd rose wasn't too high or too low. And there no faults in the guitar except for some picks scratches which were self inflicted by me accidently, also the guitar has really low action which enables me to play faster and benefits me and helps me to improve my playing.

My ESP KH-202 is the latest with chrome hardwear, I didn't like it at first but then I got used to it and then loved it and in difference to to the black hardware it was much better. It came with a floyd rose, it had emg ESP unlike the black hardwear which have H-Z.