LTD KH-202 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-202

I Play mostly alternative and rock. But I love the heavy distorted high gain sound so I mess with that alot. I run it throught a Line 6 Floor POD into a Line 6 half stack or a rp70 into a Raven rg60. With this guitar you can do sone crazy dive bombs, the harmonics are great, its not noisy at all, and the tone is rich and full. You can get a rich clean tone just by turning the guitar volum down but it sounds like your in a different channel.

I Play mostly alternative and rock. But I love the heavy distorted high gain sound so I mess with that alot and its a perfect match. I have been playing for a year but I play as if it has been for 5 years. I own a Line 6 halfstack, Raven rg60, Line 6 floor pod, AXL badwater, and DigiTech rp70 which I just won so I'm playing with it. The only thing that bothers me well it doesn't actually bother me its a personal preference is that the knobs are 1 tone 2 volume, I would rather have 2 tones one volume but now that I have had it for a while I make it work. This guitar is perfect for me and my standards. Its awesome cause when people see the headstock their all like "oh yeah thats totally johnnie". its awesome and I recomend it@!

I've played live and it sounds and feels great. The hardware is durable. This is a really solid and durable guitar the finish doesnt't wear off and the silver hardware on the white finish it sexy. Just clean it every so often I use Dunlop formula number 65 and bodygloss 65.

Everything was factory set and perfect. Flawless. The action was set to kirk hammetts preferences I might change it to match my needs but well see. The bridge is flush with the body when in Standard but if you plan to stay in a different tuning (like if this was you drop c guitar and it never came out of drop c)properly adjust it if you want to ocassionly tune down its ok. But as I said before sdjust it so you can get the most out of the whammy. Also if you use a heavier gauge than ten adjust intonation and add more springs... OR ELSE!

This guitar is a special edition Kirk Hammett signature model. It is very special because it is the only Hammett LTD guitar in White. Its has 24 jumbo frets. Bolt on construction, 25.5" scale, Basswood body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, esp tuners, and its own special editon floyd rose. 2 ESP stock pickups(they are OK, but you can always change them) which are located in the bridge and neck position, 3 knobs: 1 tone 2 volume, and a super fast and thin neck.