LTD KH-202 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-202

Currently I'm using the ESP with a Line 6 Spider IV and its a really nice setup... For heavy riffs with alot of crunch this guitar is great. I bought it with the mindset of playing alot of Metallica and Megadeth songs the day I got it I could tell it was a good choice.

This thing is amazing... If your interested in playing heavy crunch riffs with a lot of speed this is for you... The first song I tried on it was Holy Wars by Megadeth and the galloping intro just came natural and everything was so smooth this guitar desrves 10/10 5/5 %stars etc...

Will withstand countless time of play hardware wil most likely last throughout the guitars life... I would play numbers of show with this thing in my hands finish gets a lot of fingerprints but will never fail. If you want to play fast heavy riffs you can count on this guitar to get the job done.

Set up very well... No flaws and guitar center set it up for me perfect. No cheap parts extremly solid guitar. Stays in tune for long time and and like I said before no flaws. Tuning nuts are great, the string locks are great especially with the Floyd Rose, now I can do tremelo dives and not worry about the strings falling out of tune.

Hey guys I just got my new ESP KH 202 as a back up to my Soloist and I must say I'm very impressed... Its got a nice fast neck (24 frets), great Floyd Rose... The p-ups are not actually EMGs they are knock off ESP pups but for the price of the guitar there really nice. If you are looking to use this as a main guitar I would switch those out for EMG 81s.