LTD KH-202 review by ESP

• Reviewer's score: 6.6 Neat
ESP: LTD KH-202

This guitar is made for metal, but the pickups sound very thin so I don't really use this guitar. In fact I returned. I mainly use a Marshall Haze 40, which is pretty good. Its not that noisy. You can play pretty much any kind of music on this, but I hate the stock pickups.

I mostly play metal but do play some blues and rock sometimes. I have been playing for 4 years, I bought this around a year and a half ago. I also own a 2011 Gibson Explorer which is my main axe alongside a PRS SE model which is great also. I actually traded this guitar in for the PRS, overall it felt better and had way better hardware for only $100 more! If this guitar were stolen I would definitely not buy it again. I liked this guitar at first, but then after 6 months I realized how much I hated it, It had cheap hardware and I wasn't a beginner anymore. I also got it at a pretty cheap price as back then they were $500 new (which is a ripoff). Now they are $350 new which is a much better price. The LTD M-100 has all of the features of this guitar, minus the signature and the skull inlays, but plus the flamed maple top, for $300! Used for around $200! That's a better deal, and all the hardware is the same.

I think it could withstand live playing, I would however change all of the hardware after a while just because it is low quality. The strap buttons are fine, and I would definitely not gig with this without a backup. I like to mess with Floyds a lot during shows and this guitar does not stay in tune all that well when I do. I had this guitar for around eight months and the paint on it still looked quite excellent.

The guitar was fine out of the box, action was the way I liked it, the pickups were well adjusted. One problem was the Floyd, it was not setup correctly so I had it set up at the shop. I hate basswood body guitars, but this one was fine out of the box, no scratches or anything major.

My KH was made In 2011, made in china. It has thin 24 fret neck made out of tree wood. - Bolt-On Construction - 25.5" Scale - Maple Neck - Rosewood Fingerboard - 42mm Locking Nut - Extra Thin U Neck Contour - 24 XJ Frets - Black Hardware - ESP Tuners - Floyd Rose Special Bridge CONTROLS - 3-Way Switch - Neck Volume - Bridge Volume - Master Tone It has passive stock LTD humbuckers.

Omar.Hasan.moha
    can any one make a review on the kh 330 iam going to get it but i wanna know is it good or bad i didn't find any review of it
    OGSawedOff
    Funny how all these guys bash this guitar.. It's my favorite right now over a Schecter, a Jackson, and an Ibanez RG-470. Super fast neck, decent cutting pickups (ESP), cool looking hardware, and mine NEVER goes out of tune! Made to shred, and looks great too.. Nice guitar!