LTD KH-602 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-602

Purchased from: Zzounds.com

Amazing for all types of music. I mostly play metal, but this guitar can be used with a range of styles. Personally, I play through a Marshall MG50 and a Fender FM Stack and it sounds great. Using my talkbox and Boss ME-50, there is no limit to what this thing can do.

Personally, I think this is a great guitar for the money. The 202 just isn't as good for the price. I play a lot of metal stuff, so this guitar is great for me. It's a hell of a lot better than any B.C. Rich I've ever played. Even if you're not a big metal/Metallica fan you should consider this guitar because it's got great sound, and it's durable and reliable.

This is the most reliable guitar I've played yet. Never had any problems with it. The only thing about it though is that it's hard to change tunings on it, so I use different guitars when I need to change tuning. Changing the strings with the Floyd Rose can be a little difficult at first, but seems to get easer over time.

Action was perfect when I got it. No problems what'soever with it. Pickups sound great.

Awesome features! Made 2003 in Korea. Has 24 Extra Jumbo Frets with Kirk's signature skull and cross bone inlays with the model on the 24th fret. It's a 3 piece maple with a maple neck with neck-through construction. Strat style with a black finish. Complete with a Floyd Rose Locking Trem and a set of EMG '81s (active). Has separate control knobs for each pickup, and a 3 way selector Switch. Only bad thing is that it doesn't come with a case.