LTD KH-602 review by ESP

ESP: LTD KH-602

Purchased from: MF

This guitar suits my style very good I play metal mostly metallica, slayer and simillar music. I use it on a Roland Cube 80x no other additional effects. It's not noisy doesn't sound bright unless I turn bright Switch on my amp. You can get pretty good cleans with the neck pup it sounds more warm and less sterile. This guitar can make pretty variable sounds you just have to play with the settings.

This guitar suits my bands style and my playing style I play lead so the emgs do their jobs great. I've been playing for 5 years I also have epi lp100 and an Ibanez grg270B, the 602 is my favorite way better than those 2. If it was stolen I would find the one who did this go to his house while he sleeps and $#!^ in his mouth and then steal back my guitar.

I used it live and I am comfident of it not breaking in a midle of a concert. This guitar and hardware is meant to be used live and last long. The strap buttons look solid I don't think they need a change unlles you try to spin guitar like a mad man. The finish is great, don't thinks it's coming of easily.

When I got this guitar there was some fret buzzing at first 5 frets and the action was to high at higher frets. The pups were the way I like em good height. The guitar was perfectly tuned the Floyd Rose was set, the itonation was perfect, everything else was good.

Made in Korea 2010 Neck-thru-body construction Alder body 3-piece maple neck Extra-thin U-shaped neck 25.5" scale Rosewood fingerboard design 42mm nut width Extra-thin U neck contour 24 extra-jumbo frets Dual EMG-81 Bridge and EMG-60 neck active humbuckers Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo bridge Locking nut ESP tuners 2 volume, tone, and 3-way switching controls Skull and bones inlays Black hardware