LTD M-10 review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-10

Purchased from: Spotts Music Indiana, PA

This guitar fits my music style (speed metal, thrash, classic rock) it sounds great no problems so far exept the Jack is a little loose but that can be fixed and its not a big deal really. I have it setup like this. It's hooked up to a Squier P.O.S amp which sounds ok when ur not pickin up a fockin radio station, and I have a digitech RP-50 which is one of the best multi effects pedal I ever had. You can get really thick palm mutes and Artifical Harmonics (when you bend a note and it gives it a sqeal I think).

I like this guitar because it fits my style of music (thrash, speed metal etc) really well. I've been playin maybe for almost 4 years. My first guitar was a Fender DG-8 acoustic, then I got a Squier Strat now I got a ESP M-10 which is so far the best ive had. I love the way it looks because of the reverse neck. There is one thing I do hate about this guitar and that would be the bridge just because it is a bitch to put together (not a floyd rose bridge I think its a tune-o-matic) I wish it had 24 frets to get them metallica solos down. If your a experienced guitar player go out and try to find it. But if your the next Kirk, or Hendrix go out and by yourself a Gibson SG.

Im sure this guitar could be able to play live. It's pretty durable dropped it mabye once if I did it didnt hurt it. I dont know about the Jack input but its being a little biatch for now its kinda pissin me off about that and it wont stay still. But it still works like a beast and its one of the best guitars ive had. Strap bottoms are solid. I can depend on this guitar because I trust it better then my Mom jk. But its realiable. I wouldnt use this guitar in a gig without a backup then again I wouldnt ever go to a gig without a backup even if it was a Custom Les Paul Deluxe.

The action is excellent. You have no problems playing solos or power chords with it. Despite the frets arent jumbo it still works out ok for me. The pickups are a little loose but who gives a shit about that just as long as their not poppin out like morning wood. The finish is very nice but their is a small dent that you cant really see but it's ok also no big deal dosnt hurt anyone or the guitar itself.

- 22 Frets - Solid Top - 1 volume, 1 tone knob, and 3 different Pickup Settings - 2 Huckbukcer pickups - Mahogany neck - Satin finish

hamisha
    I bought an Epiphone Les Paul special 2 with a rather shitty Yamaha 50 watt amp both secondhand for the same price as I could have got this guitar with an ESP 15 watt amp along with tunes and bag etc. Did I make the right choice for playing a metal and cleantone style? (Was my first guitar)
    roaddog224
    I just baught a E S P M 10 guitar and wow what a good guitar for the money. I baught this guitar for a second guitar (I have a Washburn N4)but this guitar playes better then my Washburn.
    stemic
    the guitar is too light to be basswood, i have been told that it is agathis, though it may be maplewood
    Nakomii
    Going to get this guitar very soon. Ive heard only good things about it. Its an ESP, AND Its cheap, im not sure what could be better than that.
    NHECOS
    I think these review scores are a little too high for this guitar. This axe is OK, but it's NOT AWESOME!
    MrChris
    I bought this one when i just landed in the UK. 139 with gig bag and ltd amp(yuk). One of the best practise guitars Ive ever had. Bridge is really confortable for PM compared to my Ibanez
    univave
    Blagaquondo wrote: Is this the guitar that comes with the amp and bag and stuff?
    Yup
    jludlow
    I've had one for a year, it is my first guitar and I've really enjoyed playng it. I got it mail order from GAK in the UK for 159 which included a practice amp, strap, soft bag, tuner, picks and cable. Great value, I'd recommend it to anyone as a first metal / rock guitar. I like ESP so much I'm upgrading to an EC-500 this year.
    InuYasha259
    I don't know if i want this guitar or the viper version these reviews are helping but there isnt one for the viper 10 so i cant make up my mind it's driving me nuts!
    OneTimeReview
    9's?! Are you people mad?! This guitar deserves a 5 at best. They are made so very badly, I wouldn't pay 20$ for it.