LTD M-10 review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-10

I play anything from, Metal, Thrash, Hard Rock, Punk, and Country. This guitar holds its own with anything really. I use an old Crate CR-280 With a Behringer UM100 and a BO100. It has no feed back what so ever as a good throaty sound. Holds notes quite well.

As said above I play anything from, Metal, Thrash, Hard Rock, Punk, and Country and this guitar is perfect for them all. I've been playing guitar for about 8 years now, I have Cielo Stelitto with a double locking Floyd Rose and a Seymour Duncan Dime Bag pickup. Also have a Jay Truser JT-220 thats all stock. I love its versatility and the action is amazing. Over all Its a good guitar besides the volume flaw but its fixable just have to move it. If it was stolen I would replace it and I would reccommend this guitar to anyone.

I would think this guitar ould withstand live playing, It feels solid and plays quite well..But I will always have a backup its the smart thing to do. The hardware is very sold as well I've dropped one of my guitars but I'm sure this one could handle a good drop.

When I took it appart to put the EMG in everything was solid no problems at all even the pickups were adjusted perfectly. The guitar only contained one flaw and that was the volume button being too close to the bridge but as I said thats fixable. I still haven't had to mess with the action its set up really good overall

The guitar was originally with a starter set but I got lucky and got just the guitar. THe finish is really good feels pretty solid. And I love the Mate black look, 22 frets thin neck, Bodys basswood, Has a tune-o-matic string threw bridge, The first thing I changed about it was the pick ups. The ones in were pretty hot but I wanted somthing more agressive to I put a EMG-81 in the bridge and soon to be an EMG-85 in the neck. THe guitar holds tune really well, It has one volume and one tone with a three way pick up selector. Really the only thing I have a problem with is the volume nob being too close to the bidge. I'm a palm muter and my pinky finger always hits it and turns the volume down...Gonna take care of that problem ly self by moving it down.