LTD M-10 review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-10

Purchased from: Sam ash

This guitar sounds absolutely amazing I play mostly hard rock and metal and I must say this guitar handles it really well the amp I am using is an Orange Crush Pix CR20 L and for my metal tone I use a DOD Death Metal FX86 pedal. The ESP LH-100 set also handles cleans very well, I also have an Esp LTD EC-1000 and I still prefer this M-10 for most of my metal playing. The only complaint I have is that with this guitar the pinch harmonics are kind of difficult but they sound ok if you get them right.

I play alot of Bullet for my valentine and disturbed and you gotta believe that ESP targets metal players. I've been playing for a little over a year. If this guitar was stolen I would hunt that person down and get it back, I have 4 guitars and this is probably my favorite. I think one of the best things about this guitar besides the overall sound is that the neck is extremely thin and smooth so it's good for solos.

This guitar is definitely solid and yes I have dropped it and a little chip of the finish came off but I was surprised it wasn't more then just a chip. I would definitely take it to a gig without a backup. These strap buttons are the best I have used they are very solid and haven't givin me any problems so far.

I was able to just take this guitar out of the box, tune it and start rockin out so the action was great I haven't had to adjust the pickup height until recently but that is just because I installed blackout pickup covers.

This guitar is great! It has a basswood body maple bolt on neck and rosewood fingerboard it has ESP tuners and ESP's own LH-100 pickup set (humbuckers) a tune o-matic style bridge and string thru body. It has 22 jumbo frets w/ dot inlays and the model name at the 12th fret. I just wish it could have included a floating bridge but that's just my opinion because I like the whammy bar.