LTD M-100FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-100FM

Purchased from: Clawsons Music Store

This guitar suits my style perfectly. I play rhythm for rock to punk rock. And this guitar can handle both and anything in between. I use a Washburn 20 watt practice amp becuz my perents are cheap and im not old enough to make any money. I also have an Ibanez distortion/fuz pedal. It sounds great with both.

I've been playing for about a year and this is the 3rd best guitar I've ever played (#1-gibson x-series vintage/#2 Fender Telecaster) I also own a silver stone guitar. I'm not sure of the exact name but it is a replica of a Gibson SG 61 ressure*, a Washburn 20 watt practice amp, an Ibanez distortion/fuzz pedal, and a 5 watt honey tone amp that I can strap on my belt buckel. If this guitar were lost or stolen I would cry for a week because I'm too poor to get another one. I love every thing about this guitar. It's perfect the way it is.

This guitar seems like it will last. I broke the tunner locks (whatever there called) but I'm told they can be fixed. Every thing else seems thrash ready. I play in all my spare time and am very agressive with the strings breaks are commen. But becuse of this I hit the finish alot and it still shines like new. The only problem is that the strap buttons suk and drops are commen, but strap holders should do the trick. I would definitely use this at a gig with no back up, but it's always good just in case, you never know.

The guitar came great from the store exept the nut on the input jack keeps coming loose and wont stay on tight but a quick twist fixes the the problem till it happens again.

Construction/scale: bolt-on /25.5 Body: agathis w/flamed maple top Neck/fretbord: maple/rosewood Inlays: dots w/e model name at 12th fret Pickups: ESP LH-100 set Electronics: volume, 3 ways slotted,tone Hardware: black Bridge: floyd rose licensed Binding: none Frets: 24xJ Colors: stblk