LTD M-100FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-100FM

Purchased from: zZounds.com

I think it sounds great! It fits my style (metal, rock). It sounds great clean. Has no buzz or hum. The amp I am using is a Marshall Full Stack with MG100HDFX Head, MG412A and MG412B Cabinets. My effects are MXR M101 Phase 90, Boss DS1 Distortion, Dunlop DB01 Dimebag Darrell Crybaby, DOD FX40B Graphic Equalizer, Rocktron Banshee Talk Box, Behringer DR100 Digital Reverb and Boss DN2 Dyna Drive Overdrive. As for sounds with the Floyd Rose you can go nuts, dive bombs are the best.

I play metal and rock and I think this is a great match. I've been playing for 5 or so years. I own a few other guitars and amps aswell. This was my first guitar with a Floyd Rose, so I wish I had asked mroe questions about that. I never used one before so I was a little nervous with it, but now that I have one I think it's great! If it were stole or lost I would buy it again, but first I would like to try something else just because I know how this one feels and plays, but it's on the list to buy again. I compared it to the Schecter C1. I chose this one because I never heard of the Schecter brand. I knew more about ESP and the people that use them more. I chose this one because it was only 279.00 the best bang for the price I think and because ESP is better known name. there's a lot of things I wish it had, but your never going to get that perfect guitar unless you build one from scratch.

This guitar can withstand a live show (I think), I'm waiting for that day. The hardware seems good, don't think it's going anywhere any time soon. Strap buttons pretty secure, I don't swing my guitar around that much but it they will stay in. it's very dependable. I personally would always have a abckup, it's just common sense. The finish is great. I haven't noticed any scratches yet.

It was put together great, I've had mine for over a year now and haven't had a single problem with it. The pickups are a little shacky in there, but other wise good. I read one review on a different website saying that he never got his Allen Wrenches, Tremelo Arm or any of the owners manualles or anything. I personally got everything so it may have been just his luck or Who ever he got it from.