LTD M-100FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-100FM

Purchased from: sam ashmusic store

Perfectly suit's a metal/rock sound and anything in between. I use a Marshall half stack and a Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pro Pedal. Can really crunch but only if you make it. The guitar has a large variety of sounds and styles, but it really depends on your equipment.

I play mostly metal and rock, and this couldnt be a better guitar for me. I got it for a pretty high price, but I am in no way disatified with my guitar. I have been playinf about a year, and I would recommend this guitar to any headbangers out there. If you like metal, you will love ESP. If I could change the past, I would have tried to get a better price for mine, but that was just the store. If stolen, I probably would buy either the same guitar or another ESP(probably an M-1000 viper). I love every aspect about the guitar. If I had to knit pick, I would say the guitar could use better fret material. it's obviously not a le paul, nut it defiitly is a great guitar for both beginners and pros. I chose this guitar because when I tried it out in the store, I felt an instant liking to it's personality. I wish it had hummbuckers, and that's all. Overall, this guitar can shred a baby into spaghetti.

Holy Crap. This guitar can take one hell of a beating. I honestly don'tthink I could break it if I tried. This hardware will be around longer than I will be. Perfect strap buttons.I would us this baby in a gig without back up if my life depended on it. I could grind picks onto the finish all day and nothing would happen.

pickups were ajusted pretty well. Guitar contained almost no flaws when I bought it, exept for a loose knob. All I did was tighten it with an alan key and it has never loosened since. Really, it's much mmore than you would expect from a 400 dollar guitar. The guitar came with extra springs, a whammy bar, an alan key, and replacement strings.

This sweet axe was made in indonesia. It has 24 Frets with pearl inlays. The neck is made out of maple. Has a basswood body. Transparent finish comes in red and black. Strat body style. Sweet Floyd Rose bridge. 2 knobs with 3-way pickup selector. Locking nut with reverse headstock.