LTD M-100FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-100FM

Its perfect for metal or any rock genre's. The music I play are usually metal & I'm playing it connected to a Peavey Blazer 158 amp & once played it with a Marshall as well as a Crate FW120 amp & it sounds heavy & great but can be better if I changed the pick-ups. But overall, I'm happy with the sound & tone it gives out whether I'm in Standard tuning or dropped tuning. But as I say, could be better if I changed the pick-ups.

Overall, a perfect guitar for either beginners to expert as well as a good guitar for metal and other rock genres. Its a perfect piece for me as it suites me and my music perfectly. I love everything about it. I will definitely change the pick-ups so to have a more crunchier and heavier tone. I hope I could own another or more ESP guitars because to me, ESP are the best guitars I've played.

So far, the guitar has been good for me. Never played gig with it so I can't say much about "live playing with the guitar". But I will surely use it for live gig if I have the opportunity because I believe it can "kill" as well as it is a dependable guitar.

One word, Awesome. I feel very comfortable playing with it. The neck feels very smooth & good. Everything about the guitar is good except when I purchase it, the tuning pegs were quite tight unlike other guitars I played. But other than that, its a good job by the factory which made my guitar.

Made in Indonesia. With a Basswood body, Flamed Maple Top, Maple neck, Rosewood fretboard, 24 Frets, Jumbo frets, Floyd Rose Special Bridge, a extra thin flat neck contour, ESP LH-150 pick-ups, 3-way toggle & Volume & a tone knobs. Finishing colour is a 'See thru black cherry.