LTD M-200FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-200FM

Purchased from: axemusic.ca

The sound of this guitar is unbeleivable. It is very versitile. I can get the hardcore sound of metal all the way to the great tone of a Strat. I'm using a 65 watt Crate amp and a DigiTech GNX1 processing pedal and can pretty much get any tone or sound I want.

I have recently bought ESP's M 200fm electric guitar from an online dealer based out of Vancouver. One thing which persuaded me to buy off of this site was that it was the only dealer around my city, Sarnia, Ontario Canada, that would deliver to my house, online as well as local dealers. I recived my guitar before it was expected to arrive (1-2 weeks), I got it in 5 buisness days and it arrived in tune! Much thanks to the floyd rose. For the price it can't be beat. Recommended for the intermidiate to professional guitarist, as soon as I recieved this guitar my abilities really blossomed it's such a joy to play you just can't put it down. I personally play a heavier style of music (Metallica, Lamb of God, Trivium, etc.) but when I play music with a cruchier sound (Van Halen, Steve Vai) It performs on the same level. Basically any tone can come out of this guitar because it is versitile enough that when I play Zeppelin or anything with a rich sound it comes out shining. This may not be my last guitar but in the future it'll always be an ESP!

This guitar is extremely durable. The finish and the hardware will never fade and or have to be replaced. I would never need to bring a backup guitar guitar to a gig b/c it would never be used.The reliability and durabilty match guitars price twice as much as this one.

The action is almost perfect. Although when it was shipped to my house it was a bit higher at 12th than the 24th for some reason. Although a simple adjustment to neck corrected this. The pickups were set up perfectly when I got it, although hopefully one day I can put EMG 81s and 85s in it so it'll scream unrelentlessly. The finish is way better than the picture. I got the see-thru black and the woodgrain is just beautiful. In a flourescent light it looks almost like a dark olive green which is also pretty cool. I'm told that the cherry red finish looks almost like blood in real life as opposed to the picture. This guitar contains no flaws.