LTD M-200FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-200FM

Purchased from: Dawsons

This guitar can play anything from classical to death metal with the coil tap and 5 way selector you get a wide range of tones. I use many amps with mine my spider or our bands rhythm guitarists Roland cube it sounds great through both of them, on the spider I get a lot of feedback not through the cube but that's just the spider.It has a full sound and is perfect for my choice of music (rock/metal).

It's the perfect guitar for me. I had no doubts about buying this guitar and I don't think I ever will. If it was stolen or lost I must admit I may consider buying another but I would buy this again eventually. I love everything about it I'd reccomend it to anyone looking for a decent guitar in this price range whatever your taste in music.

This guitar is increadibly reliable. It hasn't scrached and the hardware will last. The strap buttons are solid and didn't need tightening or anything I would depend on it for any gig of any size I wouldn't keep a backup cause I wouldn't need one. The finish is built to last and as I said it hasn't got scrached after my lousy stand/past gigbag.

The only problem I had with this guiat was that the action was very high. Everything else on this guitar works perfectly and was set up well. I'll give it an 9 cause the action was stupidly high but it was set up well compared to my last guitar >_< which came with nothing in it's place I think they should have called it the build it yourself guitar (Stagg L400).

Made in Indonesia, well made. 24 frets on a set-thru neck and a angled headstock, it also has Licensed Floyd Rose which is pretty well built, locking nut (obviously). Usually you get ESP EMG written on the pickup I just got ESP I don't think it makes a diffrence really though it has coil tap 5-way selector Switch and a super Strat body. My one has a see-through red which looks really nice, allround I think it's a well built guitar