LTD M-200FM review by ESP

ESP: LTD M-200FM

Purchased from: Brighton Music Center

It's perfect for metal because of the EMG-HZ pickups. I'm currently using this guitar with a Line 6 Spider III 100 head and a Behringer BG412H Ultrastack cabinet. It's not necessarily noisy; only if you want it to be! Depending what effects you use, it can make all sorts of various sounds. I personally like the low string pinch harmonics, they're brutal.

I play metal, and this guitar is the perfect match. I've been playing for 5 years and I own a Line 6 Spider III 100 head that I play with. The only thing I would've asked is that it come down in price, even though $400 is a great deal. I would find the a**hole Who stole it and beat the crap out of them because I don't want another guitar, this is my baby! I love everything about it. I hate nothing about it. I love the reverse headstock. I compared it to a Dean and a Jackson but this one just took the cake. I wish it had strap locks already built in.

Yes! This guitar has been with me on the road many times and it holds up great. I've had the same hardware on the guitar since I got it. The strap buttons loosened once, but nothing that a screwdriver and some elbow grease can't fix. I ALWAYS use this guitar without any back-ups because I know that this guitar will always be perfect. I'd need a new amp or cable before I needed a new guitar. The finish looks great except for a few minor scratches.

When I first got it, the action was perfect, but when I tuned town to drop B, that's when the action was a little screwed up. The pick-ups were fine. The guitar was perfect when I bought it and still is, except for a few minor scratches here and there. There were no flaws in this guitar.

I've had this guitar for about 3 years now and it hasn't let me down. I've been playing shows with it too, so it takes a beating. The only problem I had was when I tuned down to drop B, the action and intonation was screwed up. Once I took it back to Brighton Music, they fixed it right up and it's been playing great ever since; that was about 4 months ago. All around, I give this guitar an A+.