LTD MH-1000 Deluxe review by ESP

ESP: LTD MH-1000 Deluxe

Purchased from: SamAsh

I normally play thrash/metal kind off music (Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Megadeth, BFMV, Trivium, etc...) I use it with my Peavey Valveking 112 and this guitar fits prefectly, the cleans leave some desire but they are not the worst, the guitar come shielded very good, it has no noise or anything like it.

I've been playing for 2 1/2 years and play lots of fast stuff with lots of palmutes, this guitar handles all that and more, this guitar is just my dream guitar, has pretty much everything I wanted, and OFR, EMGs... There is nothing to hate in it, if it were stolen I would buy another one just like it without doubt. When I when to buy this guitar I also tried the Schecter hellraiser FR, both of them are with basically the same specification, but the LTD MH-1000 just felt better you know.

In the reliability department I can't tell you a lot as I've only been with this guitar for 2 months, but certainly feels like it is pretty solid and it could easily withstand a Live show and I believe I can depend on it and use it in a gig wothout a backup, but just for security I change the strap buttons for some Ernie Ball straplocks, but probably change them and buy the schaller buttons.

The guitar came with SIT 9s gauge strings, which are vero good but I changed them to Ernie Ball skinny top heavy bottom pack, the action was low and without fret buzz, soo it was great, the trem came set up preperly, it was parallel to the body and stayed in tune perfectly. Best guitar I've ever bought.

This guitar I bought in transparent blue with the ESP hardcase. It was made in Korea in 2008, It has 24 XJ frets, 25.5" scale, with a rosewood fingerboard and has a quilted maple top. it is set-through joint with a magohany body and a maple neck, comes with grover tuners which are pretty good quality, and a Floyd Rose 1000 which is the same as an OFR just that not german, its made in Korea I believe, EMG 81/85 pickup ocmbination and a 3-way selector, one volume and one tone knob.