LTD MH-1000NT Deluxe review by ESP

ESP: LTD MH-1000NT Deluxe

Purchased from: aspire music

I personally think that it's a great guitar for your money. Great sounding and versatile instrument. Made in Korea, 24 frets with a nice blue finish.The pickups are Seymour Duncan and I love them. Another thing that I really like about this guitar are the locking tuners. Makes restringing the guitar a lot more easier. The guitar came with the wrenches in case you need to do some adjusting. When I bought it did not include any additional accessories so I had to buy a hard case, strap and some cables.

I play it trough a Vox amp, Marshall DSL40 and a Marshall JVM210 and it sounds great. Really up to my needs. The style that I'm using it for is mostly rock and metal. Never let me down. Al dough I think it is a bit noisy just haven't determined if it's the pickups or the cable. It's not noticeable during playing, only when turning down the volume. Guess it would be an easy fix. It sounded AMAZING with the JVM210 especially on the clean channel. Used to playing it in drop D and it just keeps getting better.

Pretty well set up when it came. Great action. Just loving the blue color. Pickups are excellently adjusted and really love them and the way they sound. No flaws or what so ever. When I first saw it I loved how it looked it only needed to play as good as it looked and it did. So when I tried it out that was it. There where no flaws on the guitar everything was in order and brand new. The pickup selector makes no noise so switching between the pickups is smooth. Turning down the volume knob makes some noise but other than that everything sounds good.

This guitar has no problems doing live shows. It is reliable and I have never had a back up for it because it never let me down. I feel pretty confident with this guitar and it great for rehearses and live shows. It does not matter which level of guitarist are you, you will not go wrong with this guitar if you decide to buy it. I have gigged it cutie a fie times and in different places. Not only does it play well it also attracts attention of other people because of its looks. So this could be an additional plus for it.

I had this guitar for a little over 2 years now and have played live gigs and rehearsals and hooked it up to all kinds of different amps. It's a great instrument for a nice price. I would totally recommend this guitar. I guess in general it is a good and reliable guitar. No matter for what you want to use it. Also I have recorded in a studio with it and the sound was excellent. If I get a second guitar it will defensively be an ESP because of the nice balance between price and quality. Recommended for everyone.